Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017??? Holy BLOG Batman!!!

2017?
Seriously???
Hard to believe!

While I've not been active on the blog scene, if you follow me on Instagram, you've had a chance to see the whirlwind that was 2016 for our family and my sewing adventures. I've shared a lot of my personal projects, as well as, projects for giving. I continue to love finding opportunities to #sewtoshare and there certainly seems to be no shortage. If you aren't following on IG, you should be! Such a fun and easy to use app that makes it quick to stay connected. Find me, @hopefulthreads HERE.

Lots of plans for more sewing, creating and even a bit of quilting on the agenda for 2017. I also hope to blog a bit as time allows. I enjoy this outlet and sharing and interacting with all of you! I would love to update and add some new Tips & Tutorials. Maybe host a special anniversary collection of stuffed friends for the Fluff Project and/or another giving back opportunity. My brain is churning with inspiration after spending a day cleaning up my sewing space! Lol!
 And, speaking of the Fluff Project, if you haven't checked out our on-going count of stuffed friends being regularly donated, we passed 1,500 friends given to children in foster care with our last delivery! Very exciting!!! And we are so very grateful for those of you that have and continue to support this outreach that is so dear to our family. Thank you! 


I hope you'll follow along....jump in with your comments, interaction and participation as you can, makes things much more fun! 😊
You can find all the ways to keep up on the sidebar to the right. 

Wishing you all a great start to you New Year!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...