Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hooty Hoot! Super cute FLUFF for the FLUFF Drive!

 "Aren't We Cute???"

I had so much fun making these sweet owls! With each step, they seemed to get cuter and cuter! I started with the FREE pattern/tutorial found at Two More Minutes HERE. I used a variety of flannel prints, felt for their eyes and beaks and an assortment of coordinating ribbons.



While I'm not sure owls travel in flocks, mine apparently do! I got a little carried away when I started cutting and well....
I ended up with 16 total. 9 of which have been added to the pile for our 2nd Quarter Project/FLUFF Drive and the other 7 I'm using for gifts and the local gift shop where I sell some of my handmade items to help fund projects here. 

These were very fun to make, and with the free pattern, what have you got to loose?
Give 'em a try, I bet you love making them as much as I did! 

There's still time to be a part of our FLUFF Drive to provide stuffed friends for children in foster care. If you'd like to join in, we'd love to have you and you can find all the information to do so HERE!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Adorable, Kristy and they'd be so soft and cuddly made with flannel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...