Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cleft Surgery Trip - NEEDS BIBS!

Hi Friends!
If you follow on facebook, you may have already seen that Love Without Boundaries is preparing for another Cleft Surgery Trip and are in need of many, many bibs to take along! I know last year, many of us sent bibs for this special trip and so I wanted you to have the opportunity to do so again. The bibs were so very well received and put to good use! Such a special thing to see them in action!


I shipped off this bundle of 40 bibs yesterday. Most were made using "bits of binkeez" that are trimmings from some very special blankets, donated to me by Binkeez for Comfort. Thank you so much for helping us to GIVE MORE! 
I love seeing how things like this come together.....fabric "bits" from Binkeez, sewn by me of Hopeful Threads, heading to China with Love Without Boundaries. Exciting and inspiring! :) What a blessing to be a part!
If you'd like to sew some to send too, there are a BUNCH of FREE bib patterns on my "Baby Sewing" pin board that you can FIND HERE

If you aren't yet familiar with either of these incredible organizations...
...I highly recommend checking them out! They are both GIVING BACK in some amazing ways!!!

Have a beautiful day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed by these bibs and to your adorable little model. Everything is this post is nice! Great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...