Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FLUFF Project - Doll Panel Donations from Stacy Iest Hsu Designs

 I was delighted when I was recently contacted by Stacy of Stacy Iest Hsu Designs and offered some of her incredibly ADORABLE and unique doll panels! Of course I JUMPED at the opportunity and had already had my eye on these darling Daphne panels, so didn't hesitate with my selection of which to send. 

The panels included step-by-step instructions for assembly, making them relatively quick and easy to create. 

I love all the special features too.....
Each one has an adorable hairstyle that perfectly fits their personality. 
The clothing colors and prints are precious!!!!
 And I think my absolute favorite part might just be her sweet shoes! :)
 The back of each doll also provides a place for personalization too. 

 These 4 girls join nearly 50 others stuffed friends and fill up the current box that will be delivered this week for the FLUFF Project!

I hope you'll take a minute to check out all the beautifully designed fabrics and panels in Stacy's shop on Spoonflower here, and drop by her facebook page to follow her here. Her delightful designs are some I expect to see grow and grow!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Weaveron Textile said...

thanks for sharing information.
click on this https://www.weaveron.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...