Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 - Project Finale!!!

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!
This is the final day of our August Project to sew Pencil Pouches in support of Sew With Kids and the kiddos of Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.

We currently have 97 Pencil Pouches and a variety of school supplies shared in our donation album. Can you help us reach 100 by the end of the day??? :)

Get all the details at the top of the side bar on the right of your screen. 
THANKS for all your generous participation this month!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jodi - usairdoll said...

Hi Kristy, I didn't check-in yesterday but I have four pencil cases to add with everyone's. I'll get a picture posted and them in the mail on Tuesday. Can't wait to see what September's project is. ;-) Have a great holiday weekend! xoxo

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Another successful month of sewing, Kristy and I knew you'd reach 100. Well done!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...