Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 2013 - Project Finale!


This is always such an exciting post to write!!!!
To get to the end of the month and realize once again the incredible team of dedicated, creative and generous seamstresses that make up the Hopeful Threads community. To see the big impact that our relatively small group can have. 
PURELY AWESOME!!!!

We have well OVER 200 bibs in our project album and a great balance of Adult bibs heading to Anita in Louisiana and Children's bibs to Bonnie in Florida. I couldn't be more pleased! :) Once again, a HUGE THANKS to you all for making every month not only a success, but so much fun! I love sewing with you and seeing how we can use something we enjoy doing to give back to those around us. Good Stuff!!!

Tomorrow I'll be announcing our new project for March, so be sure and stop by!
I'll also be picking one of the contributors to our "Dinner for 2" project to receive a little fabric bundle gift from me. :) 
This bundle might just hold a clue to the upcoming project too. ;)

See you then...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shasta said...

You amaze me...you literally move mountains. I'm so glad I know and love someone so groovy....I want to be YOU when I grow up! Truly, do those little people and hubby of yours comprehend what a treasure you are?

Kristy said...

The Hopeful Threads community truly is an incredible group! They inspire me and make it so much fun to sew each project each month.....so grateful to be a part!

Kellie Staton said...

So wonderful! I mailed mine out yesterday. They should arrive to Bonnie and Anita tomorrow.

make.share.give said...

My bibs will be in the mail soon. Rooster fabric, huh? Now I'm wondering what we're up to next. Thanks for all your hard work and great ideas!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Well done, Kristy!!! My bibs were posted today, so hopefully will arrive in a couple of weeks.

Melissa said...

What an amazing month! I am hoping once things get back to "normal" around here (really when we find a new normal because the old one is GONE) I will be able to do some more sewing with this amazing community.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...