Monday, January 28, 2013

FUN Flannel PJ Shorts!

 Vintage + Modern = Totally FUN!!! 
When I asked the kids what kind of PJs they wanted this year, my oldest requested flannel shorts. I grabbed this vintage pattern from my stash and immediately remembered this pin, that had inspired me to have a little fun making these more than just plain pjs. And fun I had making these!

Each pair individually and uniquely embellished with a variety of trims I had tucked in my stash. 
I LOVE working with trims!!! 
Each of my girls got froggie ones like this in time for Christmas. :)

And of course some of my favorite sewing labels to add that final touch!
 And since I was on a roll, I made these 4 pair for each of my volley ball playing nieces.
Hope they like them as much as my girls do theirs! 

Hope you are having some FUN sewing times too!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! These are adorable!

Kellie Staton said...

They are great! I LOVE the fuzzy trim on the peace ones. I would have never have thought of that. I am going to have to do that for my niece, she will love it too. Aren't Rebecca's labels the best? I have more than I will ever use and find myself getting more each time she has a buy.

Christie said...

They are all so fun!! Those trims are so cute! I especially love the retro cassette ones!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

They all look great, Kristy!!! I especially like the peace signs fabric and the orange ruffle shorts. An online friend and I were chatting about vintage the other day... if 70s patterns are vintage, what does that make us... LOL!!!

Maria said...

Lovely...some very swish shorts there!!

Jodi - usairdoll said...

You always amaze me! These are too cute! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...